Ultimate List of Animal Toys for ChristmasJags
Looking for some great animal toys and games to meet your budget? With a little help from our team and our customers, we’ve compiled the ultimate list of Christmas gifts based on animals for under £20. From creative sets and games to awesome soft toys, here are our top picks this Christmas.
TOP ANIMAL CHRISTMAS GIFTS
Visit a magical place with Mudpuppy’s Unicorns Glow-In-the-Dark Puzzle. After you put together 100 pieces of unicorn fun, turn out the lights to see the puzzle glow!
- 100 pieces: 18 x 12″, 46 x 30.5cm
- Piece puzzle together, then turn out the lights to reveal a glowing image
- Suitable Fot Ages 5+
- Box dimensions: 7 x 5 x 3″, 19 x 13 x 9cm
- Winner of Family Choice 2016 Awards
- Puzzle greyboard contains 90% recycled paper. Printed with nontoxic inks
- All Mudpuppy products adhere to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE Safety Regulations
Target practice with this stunt set! Slot a Fantasticat’s arms through the slits in the launcher, pull back and let go to see it fly through the air! Have fun battling against your friends and see who has the best aim and can fling the Fantasticats the furthest.
- Fantasticats are the coolest most daring stunt team you will meet!
- There are four characters who are ready to fly through the air – Clawkowski, Tiger, Catticus and Catnip
- Create a mini stunt show – build obstacles and destroy them!
- Slot a Fantasticat’s arms through the slits in the launcher, pull back and let go to see it fly through the air!
- Perfect gift for boys and girls for any occasion
- Suitable For Ages: 3 years and above. No batteries required
Grab your golf club, and aim to feed this hungry little Gator. Sink your putt to score, but watch out – he’ll flick your ball with his tail for more putting action. The first player to score 3 points wins!
- Active game helps develop large motor skills and gets kids moving
- Keep score with the birds on the Gator’s back!
- For 2-4 players, ages 3 and up
- Batteries not required
Game Contents: 1x Gator, 4x Gator Golf Balls (Blue, green, yellow, orange), 1x Flamingo Golf Club
Create a fire-breathing Dragon with large fangs, menacing green eyes, pointed claws and posable head, tail, legs and wings. Rebuild to create a Giant Spider or a Troll. Build a posable fire-breathing LEGO Dragon with menacing green eyes, large fangs and pointed claws! Open the Dragon’s fiery jaws to reveal its sharp fangs and then whip its tail, fold out its wings and take to the skies.
Push the buttons on the leash and this walking west highland terrier walks around the room, yapping and wagging its tail like a real dog would. The cute, fluffy puppy is made even more adorable by the suave black necktie, making him irresistible to young children who want nothing more than a huggable, interactive friend.
- West Highland Terrier
- Plush toy with moving parts
- Walks and barks like a real dog
- Requires 4 x AA batteries
- 21.5cm tall
The HEXBUG fire ant is a high-speed robotic creature that you can control! This speedy robotic bug lights up and features six custom wheels to boost its ability to move around obstacles in its path.
- To power on, simply press the button on the top of the Fire Ant and take off with the I/R remote control
- Want to race your Fire Ant with a friend? Pair one Fire Ant to a Channel 1 Remote and the other Fire Ant to a Channel 2 Remote and take off racing!
- Ages 8+
- Assorted colours – one will be sent at random
Get creative with SES and try a new activity. These fantastic casting and painting sets contains everything you need to make a beautiful keepsake! It contains everything you need to make wonderful models that you can customise however you like. Using the mould, make the model, dry it and then use the paint (included with a brush) to personalise it.
- Fun and easy to do, kids will love unleashing their creative side! Plaster casting characters or animals with mould
- Quick-drying plaster
- Paint gives good coverage
- The paint and plaster are easy to remove from surfaces and fabrics
- Stimulates creativity